Masterclass Continuous Learning – EN
Continuously delivering new versions of an application in the production environment that adds value to the business.
Price: € 1175,-
Duration: 2 days
1. How to attend this masterclass
- The Continuous Learning Masterclass training can be followed online. In-company training, or customization is also possible.
- The training days are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The training evenings are from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. With the evening training sessions you will go through the material in less time and spend more time on self-study.
- To enroll: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The content
The Continuous Learning Masterclass teaches you how to implement your Body of Knowledge in a simple and structured way. This Body of Knowledge includes the necessary knowledge and skills required to perform the required competence for the identified roles.
As a starting point for determining the body of knowledge, the organization’s strategy is determined, whether or not based on the value chain. This strategy is used to determine the required roles and competencies. These ingredients are the basis for the Body of Knowledge in which the knowledge and skills are described.
Employees can draw up their own roadmap to bridge the delta between current knowledge and the required knowledge.
This training is part of the Continuous Everything series of training courses that ITMG provides.
After the Masterclass you will know how to shape a Body of Knowledge. Following the Continuous Learning masterclass, you have the opportunity to take an exam.
De training omvat ook een voorbeeld Continuous Learning Assessment op basis waarvan specifieke onderwerpen gevonden kunnen worden die in uw eigen omgeving meer aandacht vereisen.
This training is part of the Continuous Everything series of training courses that dbmetrics provides.
3. Your profile
As an HR manager or line manager, you are responsible for determining the knowledge and skills goals and achieving them.
4. Content and learning objectives Masterclass Continuous Learning
This professional and practice-oriented Masterclass addresses the following topics:
Module 1 CL and related topics
- What are the CL terms and concepts?
- What is Agile, Lean and DevOps?
- What is Continuous Everything?
- What is Continuous Learning?
- What is the relationship with CE areas?
Module 2: CL Defined
- What is the CL vision?
- What is the CL architecture?
- What is the CL design value stream?
Module 3: CL Concepts
- CL Methods and Techniques
- CL Control
- CL Management
- CL Dates
- CL Quality
- CL Strategy
Module 4: CL In-depth
- CL Topics: Body of Knowledge
Module 5 CL Practices
- The exercises
5. Prior knowledge and entry requirements Masterclass Continuous Learning
No specific prior knowledge is required to follow this masterclass. It is useful to know basis terms of agile concepts like Agile Scrum and DevOps.
6. Training duration and costs
The Masterclass lasts 2 days. The costs for the masterclass are: €1175. This price includes digital teaching materials and excludes VAT.
The material for this masterclass is delivered digitally. If you want to read the sheets on your own device during the masterclass, you must bring your own device.
This training includes the book Continuous Learning.
The costs for the Continuous xxx exam are €225 excl. VAT.
If you have successfully completed the exam after the training, you will receive the certificate Continuous Learning.
dbmetrics only works with the best teachers. Our trainers have extensive experience, are certified and have knowledge of theory and practice.
This training can also be organized in-company, under the guidance of one of our experienced consultants/trainers.
11. Advice and secondment
Are you looking for an experienced HR manager, lijn manager, product owner of scrum master or are you looking for good advice regarding setting up or optimizing your IT organization? Please contact dbmetrics.